In these challenging times, one needs to ensure that one's business and company is operating at optimum efficiency and effectiveness, that will enhance customer relations, achieve competitive advantages and realise one's goals and objectives.
Strategic services to grow your business and company value. For boards of directors and executive managements.
Publications for Professionals, Company Secretaries, Company Directors, CC Members, Business Owners, Lecturers and Students.
Top strategic masterclass training programmes. Global high performance training for all companies, banks and public sector.
New Companies Act Support Services and Online Tools for Professionals, Company Directors, CC Members, Lecturers and Students.
Strategic consulting services to grow your business and company value. For boards of directors and executive management.
IMPROVE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE & CUSTOMER RELATIONS - GROW TURNOVER, EARNINGS & CASH FLOW
IMPROVE EMPLOYEE MORALE & PRODUCTIVITY - CONSULTING AND BUSINESS ADVISORY AT YOUR OFFICES
In these challenging times, one needs to ensure that one's business and company is operating at optimum efficiency and effectiveness, that will enhance customer relations, improve employee relations, achieve competitive advantages and realise one's goals and objectives.
What is the Value of your Brand? What is your Business & Company worth? Our comprehensive and objective Enterprise and Equity Valuation Model including Business Risk Analysis, using the appropriate discount rate & valuation method will ensure an accurate fundamental and intrinsic fair market valuation.
Board, Director and Management Training. New Director and Management Induction Training. Board and Management Annual Appraisal and Evaluation. Corporate Governance Maturity Test. Corporate Governance Codes of Conduct GAP Analysis. Board Risk Committee and Audit Committee Training, and Board and Board Committees Performance Appraisals.
How effective is your Business Model? This 3 Day In-House Planning Workshop with your Top Team will assess past performance, plan for the future, develop the action plan and put in the system to control implementation.
Comprehensive Integrated Business Health Check Assessment on Performance and Conformance. For your own business or prospective acquisition or merger, we will do a comprehensive Forensic Due Diligence or Integrated Due Diligence investigation to give you peace of mind in your decision. Investigate before you Invest.
Risk Management Assessment and Training. In-House Risk Evaluation and Facilitation. Risk Management Policies, Procedures, Plan and Framework. Risk Reporting. Risk Registers. Risk Rating and Maturity Test. Risk Management Structures. Risk Management Implementation. Analyses of Business Processes, Risk and Mitigating Controls, and Internal Audit and Combined Assurance Appraisals.
We provide high performance training programmes for Directors, Company Secretary, Operational Managers and Sales Personnel. Finance for Non-Financial Managers including Public Finance and Administration. Implementation of Balanced Scorecard. 5 Day Mini / Executive MBA. 5 Day Board Training. Our Top Strategic Masterclass Training programmes is available on genesiscorporate.biz
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT DR JOHN W HENDRIKSE
Publications for Professionals, Auditors, Accountants, Attorneys, Company Secretaries, Company Directors, CC Members, Business Owners, Lecturers and Students.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE of current and upcoming publications.
For more information or to get your copy, visit: genesiscorporate.co.za
For queries or more info about forthcoming publications, contact Jayne.
Over 500 Questions for on the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) and Promotion of Access to Information (PAIA), Answered!Buy Now
Practical answers and explanations to a selection of over 600 questions on Business Rescue and Winding-up of Companies.Buy Now
Over 500 questions on the new CompaniesBuy Now
For a practical analysis and explanations of the major topics on the New Companies Act and Close Corporations Act including the Integrated and Consolidated Companies ActBuy Now
Over 365 questions for Auditors & Accountants on the new Companies Act, answered!Buy Now
Including Integrated Due Diligence, Company Valuation and Commercial Property Valuation Case Studies Author: Dr John W. HendrikseBuy Now
Over 500 questions on Business Rescue, Winding-up & Liquidations of Companies, answered!Buy Now
Over 250 questions for Accounting Officers & Members of CCs on the new Companies Act and Close Corporations Act, answered!Buy Now
Meer as 450 Vrae oor die nuwe Suid-Afrikaase Maatskappywet, Beantwoord!Koop Nou
For queries or more info about forthcoming publications, contact Jayne:Contact Jayne
For queries or more info about NEW publications, contact Jayne:Contact Jayne
For queries or more info about NEW publications, contact Jayne:Contact Jayne
Top Strategic Masterclass Training Programmes. Global High Performance Training for all Companies, Banks and the Public Sector. Public or In-house Training Progammes (3 or 5 days).
1. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE BEST PRACTICES: Effective Board Leadership for high performance companies and banks. How to implement Corporate Governance Codes and Principles including King IV, Develop an Integrated Report and Corporate Governance Maturity Test
2. INTERNAL AUDIT EXCELLENCE: Risk and Performance Based Internal Audit, and Fraud and Forensic Best Practices
3. COMPANIES ACT AND CLOSE CORPORATIONS ACT UPDATE: New South African Companies Act and amended Close Corporations Act for accountants, auditors, attorneys and company secretaries. Includes practical discussion on the Memorandum of Incorporation for Companies and Association Agreement for Close Corporations
4. COMPANY DIRECTOR TRAINING AND BOARD PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND EVALUATION: The Role of the Company Director for Performance with Conformance and Annual Board Performance Appraisal and Evaluation including Director and Management Induction and Skills Audit
5. BUSINESS HEALTH CHECK ASSESSMENT AND INTEGRATED DUE DILIGENCE: 5 Day Intensive Business Assessment: Day 1: Sales and Marketing. Day 2: Procurement, Production and Operations. Day 3: Human Resources. Day 4: Administration, Accounting and Finance. Day 5: Legal, Compliance and Company Secretarial
6. BUSINESS VALUATIONS BEST PRACTICES: Enterprise and Equity Valuations tools and techniques for measuring and managing shareholder value
7. COMBINED ASSURANCE MODEL AND PLAN: How to Develop and Implement a Combined Assurance Plan that is cost effective and in the best interest of the Company
8. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE: 3-IN-1 (FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS; BUSINESS VALUATIONS & DUE DILIGENCE): Empowering the financial and business executive to effectively manage the finance function for any company or business of any size
9. THE FUTURE CEO AND STRATEGIC CFO: Achieving Synergy and Value Creation with a Dynamic CEO and CFO relationship
10. PROCUREMENT AND TENDERING BEST PRACTICES: Effective procurement, purchasing and tendering procedures for optimum margin and minimum risks
11. ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT AND RISK COMMITTEE BEST PRACTICES: For total protection and risk minimisation of a company and bank's assets and wealth preservation and creation. Roles and Responsibilities of the Risk Committee and Risk Management Maturity Test
12. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR NON-FINANCIAL EXECUTIVES AND MANAGERS: Constructions, Understanding, Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements for any organisation
13. BUSINESS RESCUE AND TURNAROUNDS: How to implement a Business Rescue Plan and Turnaround Strategy and Action Plan
14. CORPORATE AND BUSINESS STRATEGY PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION: Development and Implementation Plan for an Effective Corporate and Business Strategy
15. PUBLIC SECTOR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION: The Power of Financial Statements. How to read , analyse and interpret financial statements of public sector entities for optimum performance and results
16. AUDIT COMMITTEE BEST PRACTICES: The Strategic Role of the Audit Committee for good corporate governance. Composition, Role, Rights, Responsibilities and Risks to enhance the Combined Assurance process for any organisation
17. FIVE DAY MBA SERIES: 5 Day Executive MBA; 5 Day Corporate Governance and Board MBA; 5 Day Risk Management Solutions MBA
18. POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND CONTROLS: Policy versus Procedure, Processes and Systems, Organisational Structure, Internal Controls, Procurement, Operations, Finance, Marketing, ICT and Human Capital, Performance Management, Policy Review Meeting, Policies, Procedures and Controls Maturity Test, Formulating Your Organisation’s Policies and Procedures Manual
19. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FOR EXECUTIVES, MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORS: Strategic Leadership and Management, Ethical Leadership, Role of the CEO, The C-Team, Performance Contracts, Performance Reporting, Operating Budget, Daily Controls, Risk Management, Commitments & Objectives (Activity Plan, Balanced Scorecard
20. ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS (RCA) AND PROBLEM SOLVING: Symptom versus Cause, Getting to the ‘Root’ of the Problems, 5 Step Process in RCA, Analysing Failures & Mistakes, Failure Prediction, Quality Management, Processes & Tools for RCA, Cause Mapping, Problem Solving Dashboard, Root Cause Analysis Maturity Test
21. EFFECTIVE PEOPLE MANAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT: How to be a great leader, manager and boss. How to build a strong, effective and efficient team to ensure a sustainable and successful organisation.
22. ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES: How to plan, organise and control the credit function and to accelerate the collection process, accelerate cash flow, manage credit risk and minimise bad debts.
23. CIPC COMPANIES ENFORCEMENT COMPLIANCE CHECKLIST: Everything you need to know about the mandatory Companies Act sections and regulations of the CIPC Enforcement Compliance Checklist : Statutory Disclosures and Compliance Assessment from assessment through to submission for all types of companies requiring audit or independent review.
New Companies Act Support Services and Online Tools for Professionals, Auditors, Accountants, Attorneys, Company Secretaries, Company Directors, CC Members, Lecturers and Students for Business Efficiency, Effective Decision Making and Value-added Services.
All publications can be ordered with custom covers with your company logo and contact details on the front and the back of each book. Minimum quantity terms apply.
Profiles of the Genesis Corporate Services Executive Team:
B.Sc. (Hons.), LL.B (cum laude), LL.M (magna cum laude), Ph.D, Admitted Advocate of the High Court of South Africa
Leigh Hefer is the author of Notes on South African Companies Act, 2015 and Questions and Answers on South African Companies Act, 2015 (Genesis), co-author of the Corporate Governance Handbook (Juta) and Business Valuations Handbook (Genesis). Leigh is an authority on the New Companies Act, 2008, Protection of Personal Information Act and the Consumer Protection Act, and led the team that developed the OnlineMOI web-based tool based on comprehensively researching every aspect of the New Companies Act Sections, Regulations, Forms and Practice Notes in relation to the Memorandum of Incorporation and Best Corporate Practices. Leigh is related to Judge J.J.F. Hefer, Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Appeal - 2002; Acting President of the Supreme Court of Appeal - 2002; Head of the Hefer Commission - 2003; and to W.J. Hefer, Member of Parliament and Member of the President's Counsel - 1990.
B.Com., MBA (cum laude)., CFA., PhD
John Hendrikse is the co-author of the Corporate Governance Handbook (Juta) and Business Valuations Handbook (Genesis). John is an international trainer and motivations speaker on a range of strategic and sustainable Executive Training Solutions, focussing on topics such as: Business and Equity Valuations, Due Diligence Audits, Internal Audits, Turnaround Strategies, Business Rescue, Performance Management Solutions, Corporate Governance Best Practices and Directors’ Duties including the New Companies Act and King IV applications. John has developed a strategic Business Rescue Plan for financially distressed companies and New Business Success/Failure Prediction model.
B.Sc (Engineering) Electrical and Computer
Simon is the Chief Technology Officer and Strategic Software Developer of Genesis Corporate Services including Profit Point Solutions by managing the ICT division of the Group and provides on-going ICT support and the development of new software online applications, namely, value-added online business, legal and compliance tools.
Bachelor of Business Science (Finance Hons., CA stream) UCT
Jayne is Chief Operating Officer of Genesis Corporate Services, Profit Point Software, OnlineMOI and OnlineBizValuations.com and oversees the assurance function, marketing, sales and client relationship management for the Group. Jayne represented South Africa at the Global Young Leaders Conference (GYLC) in Washington, D.C and New York City, and presented at the United Nations for the Global Summit. Jayne was interviewed on Woman Today and featured in their publication Woman Today: A Celebration: Fifty Years of South African Women (Kwela), featuring the most prominent women in South African history.
There are many ways to get hold of us and someone is always ready to help or answer any questions you have.
© 2022 GENESIS. All right reserved. Developed by FluxBranding